5 ways to reduce pain and inflammation
I am sure you all are familiar with inflammation, and that by having it can cause pain. what is inflammation you may be asking? but more importantly what can you do to help reduce it?
integrating CBD into your daily routine to improving what you eat, There are several things you can do to help reduce the inflammation to help you reduce pain in the body.
Are you Using CBD yet ?
2 Types of Inflammation
Chronic inflammation Is a long-term type of inflammation that affects the overall body. This type of inflammation you may not notice as many if all any symptoms and mainly just produces a mild level of pain over a long period of time.
- Acute inflammation — This is a type of inflammation that occurs in an exact spot and is brought on immediately . This may include an injury like a sprained knee or ankle.
How to reduce inflammation
- Diet- Incorporating an anti-inflammatory diet you can reduce inflammation , Omega-3 fatty acids play a significant role in regulating your body’s inflammatory process. You can find omega 3’s in fish, walnuts, chia seeds, salmon and ground flaxseed. How much should you take? men should consume 1.6 grams while women should consume 1.1 grams In addition to Omega-3’s. Green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale contain antioxidants and bioactive compounds that reduce inflammation
- Exercise-getting active can help with reducing inflammation. It’s not necessary to workouts for an hour everyday. At least 20 minutes of daily activity such as walking, cycling or light resistance training can help reduce inflammation.
- Sleep-Not getting enough sleep can cause inflammation in the body. Improving the quality of your sleep can reduce inflammation. It is suggested to get seven to nine hours of sleep you need per night, try creating a night time routine.
- Less Alcohol- Research suggests that moderate alcohol consumption can offer some benefits, it’s excessive drinking that can increase inflammation throughout the body. Drinking less alcohol can reduce inflammation.
- CBD- using CBD, either in a topical or an oral, can be a great way to help reduce inflammation. Using CBD in your daily routine is as simple as finding a product that fits with your lifestyle. You can apply a CBD topical to help inflammation. You can also take it orally like with an oil or a Gummy
Whether you’re experiencing acute or chronic inflammation, there are plenty of natural ways to reduce inflammation in the body. Find what factors in your lifestyle could be contributing to your inflammation and try incorporating some of these alternatives into your daily routine so you can be on your way to feeling like your very best self!
If you are experiencing acute or chronic inflammation. Try using some of these alternatives and start feeling better so you can start living better.